Friday, July 17, 2009

Thoughts on...... The Other Woman

This article came about from talking to my married friends that have the idea of the other woman ALL wrong (in my humble opinion :) ). I know I am your shoulder to cry on because I withhold judgement and "keep it real". So....I am still withholding judgement, but honestly, I've been keeping it more polite than real. I offer you my apologies, and my thoughts....

I'll start by saying that if there is another woman involved in your relationship, the problem lies solely with you and your man. HOWEVER, there are some helpful tidbits that you should know about the infamous other woman. The first five are listed below:

#1- The other woman is extremely insecure. This woman dates the unavailable man because he can't reject her. Even if he stops seeing her or turns her down, she convinces herself that it is because he HAS to take care of his wife/family. If she were to face a relationship that could actually work out, she would have to deal with the possibility of rejection and failure. Use this to your advantage.

#2- The other woman preys on your insecurities. There is nothing more tempting or satisfying than getting a man that seems to be on a chokingly tight leash. If you are SO worried about your man cheating, then you must have a reason to be right? DO NOT treat every woman like she is a possible other woman. After all..."What we fear, we create". Be confident that he is yours, but not cocky......cockiness is the ULTIMATE sign of insecurity.....and girl, the other woman knows this.

#3- I debated even going here BUT the fact remains.....The other woman is willing to do things that you aren't. There is no "reason" to cheat on someone that you vowed before God to be faithful to. I just think we married woman should be open with our men, and be aware of this fact. My advise.....come up with a signature, something he can't find anywhere else. My signature???.....Ha! If I told you...... (WARNING: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use your signature before he marries you. He'll enjoy it and say, "damn, I should marry you," but deep down he'll think you're a whore and inevitably, one day, out of the blue, he'll inform you that he's engaged to someone he can "bring home to mom".) I'm just saying...

#4- The other woman is not that damn fly.... If she was, she'd have her own man. If she DOES have her own man, then that trifflin negro you married is putting his and possibly YOUR life in danger, so stop reading this, and get him the hell up out your house! LOL..... No, but seriously.

#5- The other woman usually has nothing to lose....Women KILL me when they only keep their "pretty" friends away from their husbands. The women you can't trust are those ugly candy-apple shaped women with bad skin. Their lives are so pathetic, they are happy for the limited loveless attention they will get from a man that is totally and completely unavailable. Pretty girls at least have other options. Ugly girls are haters anyway. Stay away from them at all cost........ unless, of course, they somehow scored a gorgeous husband of their own.

Well, that's all for my very first blog. Look out for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment